Welcome to our Kingston-upon-Thames Nursery
Our Kingston Nursery is set in a detached Victorian house in a quiet area of Kingston-Upon-Thames, on the same road as Kingston Hospital. We have recently had a full refurbishment of the nursery to make it the perfect environment for your child’s learning and development.
Kingston-Upon-Thames is an upmarket, popular area for people who live and work in the city as it has excellent transport links to Central London. In fact, the train station is less than a 5-minute walk from the nursery.
Inside, we have the Little Stars room for babies and the Rising Stars room for toddlers on the ground floor. Our Pre-School Academy for pre-school children is based on the top floor of the building.
At our Kingston Nursery, we have a spacious garden with AstroTurf so the children can play outside in all weather. In the garden, we also have a ‘snack shack’, a separate area for the children to ride their bikes, a climbing frame and a pond with plenty of fish. We like to let the children play out in the garden twice a day – weather permitting! – so they can get all the benefits of outdoor play.
The important details
- Our child to team ratios follow the legal requirements:
- Babies under two – 1:3
- Two to three year olds – 1:4
- Over three – 1:8
- We also have extra team members available so we can ensure a quality service
- Our maximum capacity per room is:
- Little Stars – 9 children
- Rising Stars – 2 groups of 6
- Pre-School Academy – 16 children
- We are open:
- 51 weeks of the year
- 7:30am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Full day care (7:30am – 6:30pm), morning sessions (7:30am – 1:30pm) and afternoon sessions (1:30pm – 6:30pm)
Find Kingston-Upon-Thames Nursery
We are situated five minutes’ walk from Norbiton mainline train station (20 minutes to London Waterloo) and 15 minutes’ from Kingston town centre.